- Your team has one month to create your proposal for the development of our outdoor space.
- At the end of the month, your team will present your ideas to a member of our school board.
- This will be a formal, professional presentation and it should reflect all the hard work your group has put into this project.
- How can you best represent yourself, your group, and your work?
What You Will Need
- A visual (to-scale) representation of your design. You might choose to draw this, build a model, or create a rendering online.
- An itemized budget for your design. Must include all costs associated with your project: equipment, landscape, services, etc.
- A compelling argument concerning why your proposal is the best use of the space. Think about how your space promotes wellness, serves a variety of users, and is visually pleasing. What is the best format to present this argument?
- Examples (Just examples, you may choose a format that is not on this list):
- Google Slides
- A formal style and tone. Think about the words you are using and the image you are presenting, not just with your presentation but with your body language and appearance.