What Can We Do To Improve The Health Of Americans?
- Checkpoint #1: Turn in your KWL or Concept Map and continue to fill out during the project.
- Checkpoint #2: Decide on a problem and possible solutions discuss it with your Teacher.
- Checkpoint #3: Decide who your audience is - Are they children, the elderly, school board, CEOs of health-related companies? How does this change your message? Turn in the audience you are focusing on and why.
- Checkpoint #4: Share your group's resource list and notes using GoogleDocs.
- Checkpoint #5: Decide on your presentation tool/format, along with why you chose that tool?
- Checkpoint #6: Present your Final Project to your class and chosen audience.