- Arrival Activity: Skip. Gathering will be done as a whole group. The anticipation for each week's story will be done in the sanctuary.
- Opening Conversation: Optional. If it mentions a Faith to Go activity, please skip that part.
- Opening Prayer: Encouraged to do.
OPEN THE BIBLE
- Read Bible Scripture. Required to do. Please help students find the story in their Bibles if they already received them. Have fun "hamming up" the story with theatrical voices and/or shared reading with students.
BIBLE MEMORY VERSE (aka BMV)
- Memorize weekly verses. Encouraged to do. These are found on the Lesson at a Glance cover page for each Bible story, but please have students with Bibles locate the verse in their Bibles.
- Please consider adding gestures and/or pictures to reinforce the memory (or have them student designed).
ACTIVATE FAITH Optional.
- This is where you will use the activities from the tab prior to this one to reinforce the Bible passage of the week.
- Please feel free to do any of the activities listed in the resource book, too! Often, the Fun Fact area states that you'll need the leaflets (aka worksheets), but often the questions or activities could use Bibles to find the answers.
SEND Encouraged to do.
- Please try to at least look at the Bible Memory Verse one last time.